Sunday, January 22, 2012

Become a follower

Do you know how to become a follower of my site? I noticed a lot of my friends were liking and sharing my post about my blog, which is an amazing response and I thank you so much! I just want to share the steps it takes to log in and follow my blog. Thank you so much for your support.




  1. Go to my blog page, on the right side you will see a list that says "followers"  
  2. Click on the Button that say "Join this site" a new window will pop up.
  3. If you already have a Google+ account member it will ask you to follow publicly or privately 
  4. If you do not have a Google +  account  it will ask you to join there site.
  5.  Create a user name and password and you are in! 

By following my blog you will only receive an email when I update my blog. So there will not be spamming.

If you need help setting it up just let me know and I will be there to help you!
You will also see a place where you can share my blog with your friends and family on the right side, you can currently share with Facebook and Twitter!

Happy following!!



                                                Follow Me    






No comments:

Post a Comment