Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you liked Purex on Facebook yet? Purex Crystals are wonderful smelling crystals that you place in your wash and will provide up to 30 days of freshness! Now I know towels and sheets do not last 30 days in our house, but wouldn't be nice to have them smell wonderful until you used them?
Here are the some of the different wonderful smelling crystals. On there Facebook page you can find out how to get coupons off and sign up for sweepstakes to win everyday.  Also make sure you check out 
Purex.com. 
I got an email yesterday that I WON a 1 year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine  from Purex! 
I am really excited! So keep keep entering, and don't for get to more coupons you get from those sites the more savings you have!



Get Facebook Buttons

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Frazzled Mama. I will admit it was really hard but I'm stronger because of it and I look at people differently now. I've also seen a huge change in my kids. They appreciate the little things now. Thanks again for stopping by and commenting. It's good to know I have friends out in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, following you back :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete