Saturday, October 22, 2011

On our way....

Well we purchased our spider web today, hopefully the wind will stay down this year so it doesn't blow all over the place. I'm not to worried about the rain, since living in Texas this year we really have had zero rain.  I decided to go the cheapest route possible in making our wreath. We have some pieces of wood from them building a house next door and we are going to cut it up and paint it black and i'm going to use things that I have around the house and just see how creative I can get. Not feeling to well today after my surgery the other day, trying to rest, We did make it to Houston Garden Center to get a few Pumpkins and some Mums for the front porch. Just so you know anyone from Houston reading this all of the pumpkins are Buy 1 get 1 free and the mums are 2.99 for the small ones. I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow if i'm feeling better. Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment